We'll share all our projects, recipes, decor & organization ideas, home improvement, and everything in between!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hobby: Valentine's Day Wreath

SO, today is snow day #5 here in Texas! This time I am prepared...went out to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought the supplies to make a wreath, in the event that I was stuck in the house for another snow day. We also have milk, eggs, tp, chocolate chip cookies, and all the other necessities you don't want to be without!

This wreath was so easy to make! Start with a wreath form. Use whatever flowers you think look best...I was also looking at some gorgeous (and expensive) red roses...but decided on the red geraniums. Cut the stems off, and hot glue the heads of flowers around the center of the wreath! Ta-Da! This is gonna look great on my front door...as soon as the snow stops and I am brave enough to face the cold and open the door!
Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment