We'll share all our projects, recipes, decor & organization ideas, home improvement, and everything in between!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hobby: Scarf Charms, now on Etsy!



So, I've been working extra hard on one of my craft hobbies lately because I've finally decided to jump on the Etsy Bandwagon! I've been making "Scarf Charms" for a year now, some I've sold to friends, some I've given as gifts, and some I just make for myself...but after about the 10th stranger (over a period of time) stopped me in the grocery store to ask me where they could buy the scarf clip I was wearing, I decided it was time to try Etsy. SO...over the past week I've been doing the research, making my product, figuring out pricing, shipping, and product packaging, etc. So I think I'm ready now! Hope you'll check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment